This week’s featured property in Richmond, presented by Gladys Montgomery of William Pitt Sotheby’s Intercontinental Realty.
Here’s what we have for you this week in The Edge Real Estate section:
- Assets of the 7 days – Gladys Montgomery of William Pitt Sotheby’s Worldwide Realty presents a truly excellent antique property.
- What’s on the Market place – An expanded collection of prepared-to-develop-on tons for sale in the Berkshires, awaiting your vision.
- Transformations – Kerry Bartini, an architect at Berkshire Design, Inc., in Pittsfield, displays how uncomplicated it is to transform residing spaces when a construction has ‘good bones.’
- Weekly true estate transactions for Berkshire County and northern Litchfield County
- Sector Viewpoint –January-April 2021 Serious Estate Sector Report from the Berkshire Board of REALTORS: A lot more revenue. Larger rates.
- The Self-Taught Gardener – Uh, oh. Our Self-Taught Gardener Lee Buttala has fallen prey to “productivity malaise,” and he’s determined to beat it.
- Gardener’s Checklist– The stop of the developing year has its have established of troubles: deliver to pick, develop to protect, instruments to be sharpened and yellow jackets to be prevented. Ron has a lot of fantastic advice.
BE THE Initially TO KNOW
Receive daily updates in your inbox